Women’s Slip Cocktail Dress
- 97% recycled polyester, 3% spandex
- Eco-friendly and sustainable materials
- Fabric weight: 110 g/m²
- Material percentages may vary slightly. Check the label for actual content.
- Design is digitally printed first on raw fabric and then crafted into your product.
- Premium quality guaranteed by certified manufacturers of well-known brands.
Please note: All fabric is made to order, and color variations may occur between different orders. We work only with certified suppliers with the highest level of ethics, compliance, sustainability, and social responsibility track records.
This cocktail dress has a wrap front and ties back to create a flattering silhouette.
Featuring a deep V-neck opening on the front and a long, beautiful tail that is sure to turn heads.
The classic A-line skirt also adds a touch of tailored sophistication.
This effortless style is detailed with cross-back straps that can be adjusted to your liking.
The slip dress also features a double-layer design.
Ultra-soft Chiffon-like Fabric
The deliciously soft chiffon-like fabric of this cocktail dress is so smooth you'll want to wear it everywhere.
It drapes beautifully (like a second skin) over your curves!
You'll love the way it moves when you walk in this dress!
The recycled polyester used in products is sourced from clear plastic water bottles.
They are cleaned and turned into pellets that are spun into new, high-quality yarn.
We use this to create our premium apparel based on your make-to-order requirements.
It's our commitment to reducing our environmental impact.
Wash tag and hang tag is customizable with customer's own brands.
Do not add fabric softener; Do not bleach; Tumble dry; Do not iron; Do not dry clean.
This size data was obtained manually measuring the product, it may vary up to 1"inch.
The model is 5’7’’ height, 119.1 lb weight and wears a size S.
This size data was obtained manually measuring the product, it may vary up to 2.54cm.
The model is 173cm height, 54kg weight and wears a size S.
A tracking number will be provided. You can follow your delivery via updates in your account.
- Express shipping: Average of 3-5 business days.
- Priority shipping: Average of 6-9 business days.
* Please Note: These shipping times are estimates, not guarantees. The shipping time depends on product availability and the final delivery destination. The holiday season, remote areas and special instructions may require more time for delivery.
Currently we only provide services to the United States Mainland (this does not include Alaska, Hawaii, or any other territories under the control of the United States).
We source fabrics and materials that have been recycled. Our partners conduct 3rd party audits from leading independent associations to ensure compliance with sustainability principles. If there are any issues, we will respond and find a solution that continues to align to our mission of building a sustainable business for us and our customers.